What is Vitamin E?
One of the functions that vitamin E performs in the body is protection against free radicals. This means substances that are part of everyday life, such as sunlight, and even the ever-present pollution of the environment. Radicals are also released when food is converted into energy. This is where the vitamin intervenes to control the effects it has on the body, especially on cells.
Another of its functions is to allow the body to protect itself. Therefore, it has a role in strengthening the immune system.
What Benefits Does Vitamin E Provide?
- Skin care support. When consumed in moderation, it can help delay the appearance of wrinkles, although it cannot completely eliminate them, it can keep the skin looking fresh for longer. This benefit is mainly due to its antioxidant properties. Thanks to Tocopherol Acetate and Acetic Acid, the regenerative capacity of the skin is preserved for much longer. And, as already mentioned, it protects the entire skin from the sun’s rays and other harmful elements.
- Improves hair health and protects it. Another property that is attributed to this vitamin is hair care. This is because it stimulates the production of essential elements for a healthy scalp such as sebum. At the same time, its antioxidant properties keep hair hydrated and strong. Get vitamin E capsules to improve hair and nail health.
- Improves and increases the health of cells. In fact, all of the benefits of this vitamin have to do with its ability to In fact, all of the benefits of this vitamin have to do with its ability to prevent the natural deterioration of cells in various organs, allowing you to enjoy better health for longer. Natural growth of cells in various organs, allowing you to enjoy better health for longer.
What Problems Occurs Due to the Lack of Vitamin E?
Deficiency of this vitamin is rare in healthy people. That is, the deficiency of this vitamin is due to the presence of the disease. And as expected, without vitamin E in our body it is very easy to suffer from health problems. The symptoms are:
- Fatigue. I have muscle aches and fatigue.
- Reduce speed. The muscle response becomes heavier and slower. Even walking becomes difficult.
- Vision problems. Visual acuity is so poor that simple activities like reading are nearly impossible.
On the other hand, an excess of this also negatively influences the body. Some of the symptoms are:
- Diarrhea. This is constantly present.
- Nausea. It is accompanied by dizziness.
- Fatigue. The feeling of general malaise can last for several days.
What foods are they in?
You must have an adequate intake of vitamin E; therefore, we can go to certain foods that have better concentrations of vitamins, since it is easy to find them.
If you have a severe vitamin A deficiency, it is recommended that you visit your GP and he or she can prescribe vitamin supplements that contain high concentrations of this and other vitamins. At XTRALIFE we have a range of products that contain varieties of vitamins, these will help you recover and reach optimal levels in the body again.