Xtra Juice Green – Vegetable Juicer – Xtrajuice
Capture all the goodness of the garden in one capsule. Our vegetable capsules include broccoli, celery, cauliflower, cabbage, spinach, carrot, kale, beet root, and artichoke. These vegetarian capsules are made with extracts from the whole plant, giving you the best that nature has to offer. There’s a lot of talk today “Xtra Juice Green ” This concentrated formula contains potent food source nutrients to provide essential vitamins, minerals.
A unique mix of 20 healthy vegetables and concentrated formula to support wellness.
Xtra Juice Green Benefits:
- Vitamin E: Contributes to the protection of cellular components against oxidative stress.
- Vitamin A, Folic Acid: Contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Parsley leaves have vitamin C, vitamin A, minerals such as iron, calcium, sodium and potassium, and diuretic properties.
- Carrot root is rich in vitamin A. Vitamin A is necessary for the proper functioning of the retina and the good condition of the skin and mucous membranes.
- Alfalfa leaves are a source of vitamin K, therefore they have hemostatic and remineralizing properties, and provide minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, selenium and zinc.
- Spinach leaves contain high levels of folic acid, vitamins A and C, small amounts of vitamins E, B6, riboflavin, beta-carotene, which acts as an antioxidant and immune system stimulant, iron, among other minerals, and magnesium.
- Maca root has anti-stress and antidepressant properties, improves fertility and has antioxidant properties.
- Among many other benefits that vegetables provide when consumed…
What is Vegetable Juicer used for?
- Vegetables are a good source of vitamins and minerals, and inadequate intake can increase the risk of non-communicable diseases, such as cardiovascular disease.
- Vegetables are rich sources of zinc, magnesium or selenium, the lack of which can compromise the immune system.
- Potassium deficiency can cause fluid retention.
- The lack of fiber in vegetables can cause intestinal problems such as constipation.
- From 2 capsules a day in the morning.
- It should not be taken by people who are allergic to plants of the asteraceae family.
- It should not be ingested by women in the stage of pregnancy or lactation.
- It should not be given to children without medical supervision.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Publications that interest you…!!!
|Obesity and Overweight – what it is, causes, consequences and treatment.
|8 Acne Myths and Acne Symptoms
|What is oxidative stress and free radicals?
|Acne: Causes, Consequence and Treatments.