Extract Fruit Juice – Xtra Juice Fruit
Capture all the goodness of the garden in one capsule. Our fruit capsules include grape, blueberry, apple, orange, pineapple, plum, papaya, and peach. These fruit caps are made with extracts from the whole plant, bringing you the best that nature has to offer.
A unique blend of 20 concentrated healthy fruit formulas to support wellness.
Xtra Juice Fruit Benefits:
- Vitamin C, vitamin A and folic acid contribute to a normal functioning of the immune system.*
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.*
- The apple contains vitamin E, which is an antioxidant, and among the minerals, potassium stands out, which is used for the transmission and generation of nerve impulses and for normal muscle activity.*
- Orange, grapefruit and lemon are important sources of vitamin C, necessary to strengthen the immune system.*
- Cranberries contain vitamin C and an antioxidant called proanthocyanidins that are known to prevent urinary tract infections.
- Acerola cherry has antioxidant properties due to the high content of vitamin C, it is also rich in thiamin, riboflavin, niacin and minerals such as iron, calcium and phosphorus.
- Maca root, improves fertility, has antioxidant activity.*
- Beet rhizome is rich in folate and vitamin C, has antioxidant properties due to the presence of flavonoids, and has a considerable contribution of potassium.*
- Pineapple is high in vitamin C, it has the enzyme bromelain that facilitates the digestion of proteins.
- Papaya is rich in vitamins A and C, small amounts of vitamin E and K, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pyridoxine, and folate.
- The peach has vitamin C, antioxidants such as beta-carotene that help the skin, strengthens nails, teeth and hair, among the minerals potassium stands out.*
- Plums have vitamin A and vitamin E, both with antioxidant action, and among the minerals with the highest content is potassium, which helps maintain normal blood pressure.*
- From 2 capsules a day in the morning.
- It should not be taken by people who are allergic to plants of the asteraceae family.
- It should not be ingested by women in the stage of pregnancy or lactation.
- It should not be given to children without medical supervision.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Publications that interest you…!!!
|What are Antioxidants: Types and Benefits
|What is oxidative stress and free radicals?
|Obesity and Overweight – what it is, causes, consequences and treatment.