Vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol
Vitamin D3 is a popular supplement because it plays an important role in many different processes within the body. First, it acts as a transport nutrient; meaning that it helps transport other nutrients like calcium and phosphorous through the intestinal walls and into the bloodstream.
Low vitamin D levels cause depression, fatigue, and muscle weakness. Over time, vitamin D deficiency can lead to weak bones, rickets in children, and osteoporosis in adults.
Benefits Vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol:
- Supports healthy bones and teeth*
- An essential nutrient that aids in Calcium absorption
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system*
- Vitamin D3 is a more potent and bioavailable form compared to D2
- Contains a three- to six-month supply of easy-to-swallow softgels
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.