Benefits Vitamin A supplemets in capsule:
- Eating adequate amounts of vitamin A prevents the development of night blindness and may help slow the age-related decline of your eyesight.
- Having enough vitamin A in your diet helps keep your immune system healthy and function at its best.
- The exact role of vitamin A in the prevention and treatment of acne is unclear. Yet, vitamin-A-based medications are often used to treat severe acne.
- Eating the recommended amount of vitamin A may help protect your bones and reduce your risk of fractures, though the connection between this vitamin and bone health is not fully understood.
- Adequate amounts of vitamin A in the diet are essential for reproductive health and the healthy development of babies during pregnancy.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease