Shark Cartilage Capsules – Xtralife
Is the tissue that provides support for fins in sharks (Squalus acanthias). It mainly comes from sharks caught in the Pacific Ocean.
Is an excellent source of Calcium and also has naturally occurring Mucopolysaccharides, which are also known as glycosaminoglycans (GAGs). GAGs are the components of cartilage tissue that lubricate and cushion joints against shock.* Due to its high Calcium content, Shark Cartilage also helps to promote skeletal health.*
Shark Cartilage Benefits:
- It favors absorption and blocks the formation of blood vessels in tumors and cancerous processes.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties, rebuilds cartilage and remineralizes joints.
- Regenerates cartilage and lubricates joints.
- Source of calcium and phosphorus, important for the protection of joints, tendons and ligaments.
Causes of lack of consumption:
- Symptoms for people suffering from arthritis and osteoarthritis may include increased joint pain.
- Decreased joint elasticity.
- Take one capsule up to three times daily, preferably with meals.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Tamper evident. Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.