Omega 3 Supplements Fish Oil
Omega 3 regulates the heart rate and reduces arterial obstruction and inflammation, thus reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Helps maintain normal triglyceride levels and maintain normal blood pressure.
Supplements Fish Oil Benefits:
- Omega 3 contains polyunsaturated fatty acids (DHA and EPA).
- It is found in fatty fish such as anchovies, herring, salmon, and mackerel.
- Omega 3 can reduce triglyceride levels in the blood.
What is Omega 3 used for?
- The lack of antioxidants and cytoprotective lipids such as omega-3s leads to dry skin and hair.
- Take 1 softgel daily, in the morning after breakfast.
- It should not be taken by people who are allergic to plants of the asteraceae family.
- It should not be ingested by women in the stage of pregnancy or lactation.
- It should not be given to children without medical supervision.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease