Nitric Oxide Supplement Xtralife
Nitric oxide is a gas produced by the body that helps blood flow. Nitric oxide supplements attempt to increase the amount of nitric oxide in the blood. This increases blood flow to working muscles and reduces fatigue time during exercise.
Nitric oxide supplements do not actually contain nitric oxide. Instead, it contains ingredients (or substrates) that are thought to stimulate the body to produce nitric oxide, such as L-arginine and L-citrulline.
Nitric Oxide Formula:
- L-arginine: L-arginine is converted in the body to a chemical called nitric oxide. Nitric oxide dilates blood vessels and improves blood flow. L-arginine also stimulates the release of growth hormone, insulin, and other substances in the body. It is made in the laboratory and can be used in supplements.
- L-citrulline: L-Citrulline is the non-essential amino acid precursor of L-Arginine and has better intestinal bioavailability than other amino acids or Arginine itself.
What is Nitric Oxide used for?
- Energy and Stamina: Increases the user’s body’s natural nitric oxide levels.
- Athletic Performance: Muscle “nutrition” is enhanced with valuable elements to improve recovery time and increase ultimate muscle building. See the benefits of nitric oxide during and after your workout, less fatigue, more energy, better performance from morning to late at night.
- Physical superiority: Improving the circulation of oxygen and glucose through the bloodstream contributes to the continuous infusion of life and the body does not feel tired.
- As a supplement to sexual climax, it also helps with sexual dysfunction.
- From 2 capsule a day.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Ages 18 and up.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.