Native to Europe, milk thistles are characterized by their purple flowers and white veins. Milk thistle extract obtained from the plant is said to have antioxidant, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory effects due to its high silymarin content.
Milk Thistle Supplement Sylubum Marianum Xtralife
- Milk Thistle: Milk thistle might play a role in treating certain liver conditions. The exceptional benefits of Milk Thistle are due to its antioxidant properties, which help to optimize health and well being. Milk Thistle 250mgqwr helps maintain healthy liver function by supporting the structure of the outer cell membrane of liver cells.
What is Milk Thistle Vitamin used for?
- Intoxication by minerals and chemical agents.
- Liver failure, acute and chronic hepatitis.
- Fatty liver.
- Prostate Cancer, a milk thistle blend containing selenium may be more effective.
- Type 2 Diabetes.
- Liver Cirrhosis.
- Liver Toxicity of children with Leukemia.
- From 1 to 2 capsules a day, after eating some food.
- It should not be taken by people who are allergic to plants of the asteraceae family.
- It should not be ingested by women in the stage of pregnancy or lactation.
- It should not be given to children without medical supervision.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.