Maca is a herbaceous plant that grows in the Andes from 2,000 to 5,000 meters above sea level. Maca can withstand extreme temperature ranges and strong winds, making it one of the few plants capable of adapting to such climates.
Its resistance to the elements is due to its biochemical composition, which at the same time makes it particularly nutritious for people. In fact, for thousands of years, maca has been used as a tonic for the body and its organs.
Benefits Maca Root in Capsules:
- Help improve sexual desire in some people. However, research is limited at this time.**
- Help improve certain aspects of sperm quality. However, more research is needed to fully understand how maca affects male fertility.**
- Help reduce some menopausal symptoms. However, there’s not enough evidence to determine whether maca is safe or effective for treating menopause symptoms in everyone.**
- Help improve energy and positively affect mood. However, research is limited at this time.**
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.