Venason / Diosmin and hesperidin are venotonic and vasoprotective flavonoid compounds. The combination reduces venous distensibility and stasis, and normalises capillary permeability and reinforces capillary resistance in the microcirculation.*
Hesperidin is a beneficial bioflavonoid that is also found in citrus fruits. Diosmin, on the other hand, is a type of plant compound found primarily in citrus fruits. You can get it by eating fruits like oranges and lemons. Dietary supplements containing diosmin hespidin may also support vitamin therapy.
Venason Diosmin with Hesperidin Benefits:
- Diosmin with Hesperidin Supports Vascular Tone – The effects of aging can often be seen in the appearance of veins in the legs. Xtralife, Diosmin and Hesperidin supplement helps promote the natural strength and flexibility of veins and arteries to support youthful legs.*
- Promotes venous health and drainage: Support supplement aids blood flow, circulation health, and drainage in the body’s vascular system to improve circulation. general circulation.*
- Dosage Instructions: Our wellness supplements are daily solutions for an enhanced mind and body. Take one capsule twice daily with water. Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant, nursing or taking other supplements.*
- Our Commitment to Quality: For nearly 25 years, Xtralife, has delivered science-backed health products around the world. Each wellness supplement is manufactured in our GMP-certified facility, and our purity and potency tests include independent third-party labs.
- Money Back Guarantee: At Xtralife , we guarantee that every health product is made from the purest, freshest ingredients.
- From 1 to 2 capsules a day, after eating some food.
- It should not be taken by people who are allergic to plants of the asteraceae family.
- It should not be ingested by women in the stage of pregnancy or lactation.
- It should not be given to children without medical supervision.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.