Colostrum is the nourishing fluid produced by mammals as food for the newborn in the few days after birth, before milk production begins. This bovine-derived food supplement offers a variety of biologically active proteins, including immunoglobulins, lactoferrin, and other factors that support the maintenance of lean muscle tissue, as well as a healthy immune system. Scientific studies have shown that colostrum may help to enhance bioavailability and absorption of nutrients into the body, while promoting healthy gastro-intestinal function.
- It acts on the gastrointestinal tract, in the maintenance of the mucosa.
- Strengthens the immune system, fighting disease-causing agents, such as bacteria and viruses.*
- Bovine colostrum growth factors promote healing by stimulating the construction, maintenance and repair of bones, muscles, nerves and cartilage, supporting the wound healing process.*
Consequences of an Inadequate Intake:
- A weak immune system can lead to illnesses like the flu and colds.
- Changes in the gut microbiota can lead to symptoms such as bloating and the development of constipation
- From 1 capsule a day, before sleep.
- It should not be taken by people who are allergic to plants of the asteraceae family.
- It should not be ingested by women in the stage of pregnancy or lactation.
- It should not be given to children without medical supervision.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.