Chanca Piedra Capsules
Chanca Piedra means “stone breaker” and provides proper support for kidney, gallbladder, and liver health. This supplement has its roots in ancient medical practice. As with any dietary supplement, when using. Chanca Piedra, it is important to choose a premium formula with high quality ingredients.
Chanca Piedra supplement Formula:
- Phyllanthus Niruri: Chanca piedra is a wild herb whose scientific name is Phyllanthus niruri, which protects the kidneys and acts as an excellent regulator of high blood pressure. It has been used as an effective way to remove kidney and bladder stones.
Chanca Piedra health benefits:
- Protects and detoxifies the liver.
- Helps digestion.
- Eradicates kidney stones.
- Reduces spasms, inflammations and fever.
- Reduces blood sugar level, blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Fight viruses and bacteria that affect our body
- Increases urination.
- Relieves the pains.
What is Chanca Piedra Capsules used for?
- Some studies suggest that ingestion may interfere with stone formation, inhibit stone growth, and promote excretion in the urine, thus treating and preventing kidney stones.
- Prevents gallstones.
- Helps reduce fluid buildup.
- Relieves the symptoms of heartburn.
- Improve constipation. It fights viruses such as hepatitis B because it inhibits the replication of viral DNA.
- From 2 Chanca Piedra Capsules a day, after eating some food.
- Consult a physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication. Keep out of the reach of children.
- There isn’t enough reliable information to know if chanca piedra is safe to use while breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.